DETROIT – Walt Dorfstatter, the newly installed president of OnStar Inc., says it is likely Hummer and Saab vehicles will retain the telematics service after parent General Motors Co. sheds the brands. Dorfstatter tells Ward’s after a tour of the new OnStar Electric Vehicle Lab here that he remains in frequent contact with other auto makers regarding adding the GM-exclusive service to their vehicles. The lab was opened to journalist in town to cover an EV conference being held in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.