General Motors Corp.’s OnStar subsidiary and XM Satellite Radio Inc. announce new services to aid in the recovery of missing children. OnStar’s 2.5 million subscribers now will be able to press the red OnStar emergency button to report the location of missing child. OnStar will relay the call to local authorities. XM also now will broadcast Amber Alert information on its traffic and weather stations. The information only will be broadcast in the city where the Amber Alert has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.