GLIWICE, Poland – Opel Polska Sp. z o.o. produces its 200,000th Opel Agila microvan since startup in February 2000. Some 60,500 Agilas were built through September of this year, 97% of which were exported. Opel sold 1,630 Agilas in Poland between January and September, up 35% from like-2001. It remains unclear which model will be added in Gliwice as a successor to the Opel Astra Classic, which was phased out in June.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.