VIENNA – Opel Austria Powertrain GmbH, the Vienna-based engine and transmission plant, changes its name to General Motors Powertrain-Austria GmbH. The name change is one of the results of the General Motors Corp.-Fiat Auto SpA divorce that took place earlier this year. (See related story: Opel Austria Powertrain Sees No Impact From GM-Fiat Divorce) Opel Austria plant gets renamed. The plant launched production of the new M20/32 6-speed transmission in April 2004 and manufactured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.