Adam Opel AG confirms plans to bring to market a new 2-seat roadster in 2004. The new car is part of the General Motors Corp. subsidiary’s plans to expand into niche vehicle segments and build its brand image in European markets. French coachbuilder Groupe Henri Heuliez S.A., based in Cerizay, France, will build the roadster, which has yet to be named. The business arrangement between the two companies is expected to follow in the footsteps of a current pact between Opel and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.