VIENNA – Adam Opel celebrates the topping out of a 323,000-sq.-ft. (30,000-sq.-m) expansion of its Opel Szentgotthard engine plant in Szentgotthard, Western Hungary, an important part of the auto maker’s expansion. Opel in September announced plans to invest €500 million ($675 million) to expand Hungarian engine production. The investment is supported by an €18.9 million ($25.5 million) state grant. The expanded part of the plant will come online in late 2012, with production at full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.