MADRID – Adam Opel GmbH is mulling a reorganization of its manufacturing plants that could see production of the Opel Corsa consolidated into a single facility in Zaragossa. Currently, the Zaragossa plant builds mostly the 5-door version of the Corsa. The tentative plan to shift all Corsa output to Spain was reported first by WirtschaftsWoche, a weekly German business magazine. The move would affect the Eisenach, Germany, plant, which produces the 3-door Corsa. In return, Eisenach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.