NEW YORK – The first shipment of ’11 Buick Regals is en route to the U.S. from Germany, says Jim Federico, global vehicle chief engineer and vehicle line executive for the newest addition to the brand's portfolio. The Regal, GM's global vehicle that has sales approaching 250,000 in overseas markets, has been on sale for more than a year in Europe and China, but its debut in the U.S. won't happen until mid-May. Federico recently returned from a 5-year stint in Germany, where he supervised ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.