General Motors Corp.'s Adam Opel AG readies its 2001-model year lineup with a series of new, more powerful ECOTEC gasoline engines, many of which already comply with Euro 4 emission standards. There also is a series of new direct-injection (DI) diesel engines featuring 4-valves per cylinder. In addition, Opel is offering high-end infotainment systems in some models. Opel's completely redesigned, third-generation Corsa is set to take off in Europe — and the all-new '01 model features a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.