It’s a 2-seat van; it’s a 4-seat midsize; it’s a 5-seat monocab – it’s the Opel Meriva and it is set for launch in Europe in the spring of 2003. The Opel Meriva, which makes its premiere at the Paris auto show, is Act II to the successful Zafira minivan. The Meriva concept was developed by Adam Opel AG’s International Technical Development Center in Russelsheim, Germany, and GM do Brasil’s Design and Engineering Center in Sao Paulo, each addressing the needs of their individual markets. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.