BRAMPTON, Ont., Canada – Optimism is high and output is getting there as Chrysler Group ramps up production of its new rear-wheel-drive family of vehicles at its assembly plant here. The facility has built as many as 5,000 vehicles so far, says Plant Manager Michael A. Tonietto. They remain in containment as the plant slowly ramps up. Quality checks are expected to be complete for an April release to showrooms. Brampton, Ont., Canada, plant launch started with the Chrysler 300 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.