Australian politicians and bureaucrats are shown one way to greener fleets after sampling the latest Autogas-powered vehicles in Canberra during what the sector calls “Exceptional Energy Drive Day.” Perth-based Orbital Australia Pty. Ltd. uses the event, designed to bring federal lawmakers up to speed on new liquefied-petroleum-gas engine technology, to debut its Liquid LPG injection (LLi) system. Orbital says LLi is a major technological improvement over other aftermarket LPG systems, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.