Orbital Engine Corp. Ltd., the company that earned its reputation for unflagging promotion of Ralph Sarich's unique 2-stroke engine, is healthy and prospering — despite the fact that automotive industry interest in commercializing the Orbital engine design appears to have all but evaporated. Shuan Duffy, Orbital's manager of investor relations/public affairs, says the company continues to refine the Orbital 2-stroke engine under a program now called Genesis, but admits that the 2-stroke ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.