Orbital Engine Corp. Ltd. plans to formally close the doors on its Tecumseh, MI-based manufacturing facility as the company consolidates its U.S. operations at the larger Newport News, VA, location. The Virginia site is home to fuel injector-maker Synerject, the joint venture company between Orbital and Siemens Automotive. This announcement follows closely the recent move of Orbital's Saginaw, MI, fluid technologies business to Newport News, further fueling speculation that the Australian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.