PERTH, Australia – Orbital Engine Corp. refinances its Synerject joint venture with Siemens-VDO Automotive Corp. Peter Cook Orbital says the agreement on a restructuring of Synerject removes a potential obligation for it to have to pay Siemens up to $12.5 million. Previously, Orbital was the guarantor of the sum owed to Siemens by Synerject. Siemens is providing $25 million to fund the JV, which manufactures the air injectors and fuel rail assemblies for Orbital's fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.