HILLSBORO, NH – With development of automotive light-emitting diode technology accelerating, Osram Sylvania Automotive Lighting unveils here the industry's first standardized LED taillamp module, showcased on Ford Motor Co.'s restyled '06 Mercury Mountaineer. Osram engineers say the standardized taillamp assembly will allow auto makers and Tier 1 lighting suppliers easier, less costly access to the advantages of LED illumination. Those assets include: exponentially faster “rise time,” the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.