DETROIT – Restructuring at Ford Motor Co. has eliminated the position held by Kathleen Oswald, the auto maker’s executive director of human resources. Oswald, 52, joined Ford in March after a 29-year career at Chrysler Corp. and DaimlerChrysler AG where, as senior vice president and chief administrative officer, she was considered the industry’s highest-ranking woman.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.