NOVI, MI – Owens Corning has development contracts with auto makers for its composite muffler technology, a company executive tells Ward's during a tour here of the material-systems supplier’s new Automotive Solutions Center. “We’re getting a lot of interest in mufflers, almost too much,” says Dick McKechnie, business director-Owens Corning Automotive. “We have developmental contracts with OEMs” (see related story: Owens Corning Opens New ‘Solutions Center’). Owens Corning’s work is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.