Owens Corning will double its automotive sales in four years to $600 million annually, a top executive tells Ward's. To help meet that goal, the Toledo, OH-based company has launched an extensive recruiting program and soon will establish a facility in metro Detroit, says Bill True, global Automotive Business Solutions leader. The Detroit-area facility will work with automakers on composite applications and initially employ about 100 people, expanding to 250-300 employees in three to four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.