Oxford Automotive, Inc., announces a joint development agreement with Johnson Controls Inc. The agreement formalizes initiatives already underway to design and develop a range of modular door integration solutions from hardware and trim integration to full-door system solutions, including Level 2 and Level 3 integrated door systems on specified programs. More than 18 months ago, Oxford Automotive and Johnson Controls collaborated on a Level 2 integrated door system that was displayed at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.