Australia’s automotive industry is facing the most troubling economic and market conditions in recent history and needs to invest billions of dollars over the next few years to overcome the challenges, new Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries President Mark Reuss says. “Shifting consumer needs and the necessity to address climate change is driving a fundamental shift in the types of vehicles and technologies we need for Australia,” Reuss, who also serves as chairman and managing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.