Tynan Motor Group forms Australian subsidiary TMI Pacific Ltd. that will import and distribute Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. vehicles from India early next year. The new distributor in March will begin selling the diesel-powered Mahindra Scorpio Pik-Up sport/utility truck in single and double cab versions. Two- and 4-wheel-drive configurations will come standard with air conditioning, electric windows and a rear-limited slip differential. "The Mahindra Pik-Up is just the first of what ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.