Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. says overwhelming interest in its i-MiEV compact electric-car means Down Under will receive 110 units, up from the 40 originally planned. President and CEO Masahiko Takahashi announces the increase at a dockside ceremony marking the arrival of the first 20 i-MiEVs. “The interest displayed by Australian private consumers and organizations in the new electric-vehicle technology has been overwhelming,” he is quoted as saying. “We have received more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.