The Australian Labor government is in damage control mode, summoning auto industry leaders to a meeting, where it promises there will be no more cuts in funding programs, assuring the overall New Car Plan for a Greener Future program will be retained. The news comes on the heels of protest by the country’s top auto makers to the government’s recent elimination of the A$500 million ($506 million) Green Car Innovation Fund, in order to help pay recovery costs after massive floods across ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.