The Australian government cuts A$200 million ($180 million) from its Green Car Innovation Fund for the second time this year, leaving it well short of the A$1.3 billion ($1.2 billion) originally promised. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says the latest cut to the fund – it took back A$200 million in its May budget as well – sends a dangerous signal to global auto makers regarding the government’s support of manufacturing in Australia. “The industry is certainly concerned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.