Australian sales of luxury vehicles hit a record high of 30,775 units in the 12 months through February, Commonwealth Securities Ltd. reports. “The recent recovery in luxury-car sales has potential to lead to a broader recovery in car sales and housing activity in the coming months,” Craig James, CommSec chief equity analyst, says in a statement. Luxury cars now comprise a record 5.1% share of all passenger-car sales in the country. Overall car affordability in Australia is the best ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.