Australian new-vehicle sales continued along a record route in May, driven by resurgent sales of large cars and SUVs. Australian auto makers delivered 88,597 vehicles in the month, an increase of 5,140 units, or 6.2%, ahead of year-ago. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries (FCAI) figures show year-to-date the market now is up 32,567 vehicles, or 8.4%, to 419,279 units – a rate that if continued through the rest of the year would see the country pass 1 million annual sales for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.