CANBERRA – Car parts maker Ion Ltd. goes into voluntary administration after crucial funding arrangements are withdrawn by the company's bankers. The company supplies parts for Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. and Holden Ltd. in Australia and Harley-Davidson in the U.S., as well as PSA Peugeot Citroen in France and Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd(Proton) in Malaysia. Ion makes wheels and alloy components, transmission assemblies, cylinder heads, oil pans and other components. Ion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.