Australian importer Ateco Automotive Pty. Ltd. says it is in serious negotiations with a leading Chinese auto maker to sell its vehicle in Australia. Ateco won’t name the manufacturer, but plans to show the first model at next year’s Sydney Motor Show in October before launching the brand a few months later, a published report says. Industry analysts say China’s Chery Automobile Co. Ltd., Geely Group Co. Ltd. or Harbin Hafei Motor Co. Ltd. are likely candidates. Ateco already imports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.