Hyundai Motor Co. Australia Pty Ltd. deposed Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. in monthly sales to take the No.3 position in February. Meanwhile, the market continued its post-economic crisis growth with overall deliveries up 17.1% to 82,219 units, from prior-year’s 11,978. Hyundai sales soared 73.6% to a February record of 7,208 units, pushing Ford to fourth place with 7,148, official VFACTS data released by the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries shows. That put Ford’s 8.7% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.