A discussion of photochemical air pollution by University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Professor Harvey Jeffries, states, “Since 1987 it has been recognized that 03 (ozone) and its precursors (mostly VOCs and NOx) are being transported between urban areas and that local controls alone are incapable of attaining NAAQS (national air quality standards) for ozone,” in making reference to a report published by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in 1991. This discussion is brought to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.