SAN FRANCISCO – The beauty of being first into a segment is the ability to define it. Chrysler Group enjoyed that luxury when it created the minivan, almost 20 years and 10 million people-movers ago. Some 75% of Pacifica buyers are expected to opt for AWD, with the rest choosing FWD. Today, from the same Windsor, Ont., Canada, plant that still makes minivans comes the all-new ’04 Chrysler Pacifica, the product of an all-new platform. This cross between a minivan, SUV and sedan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.