DETROIT -- The new platform developed for the Chrysler Pacifica (codenamed CS) could be the architecture for the next generation of minivans, Chrysler Group officials tell Ward’s. “The CS platform has the right architecture for the long-term requirements to meet new 2008 federal standards such as offset crash testing and emissions,” says Richard O. Schaum, Chrysler Group head of product development, quality and passenger car operations. “We could use it for the next-generation minivan.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.