Chrysler Group adds a Limited front-wheel-drive model to its Chrysler Pacifica lineup for customers who want all the bells and whistles but do not need all-wheel-drive capability. The ’06 Limited will be priced at $34,810, not counting the $730 destination fee, when it goes on sale in March. The 6-passenger cross/utility vehicle features 3-row side-curtain airbags, traction control, leather heated seats, power moon roof, ParkSense rear back-up system, power liftgate and more. Optional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.