Speed and efficiency are emerging as hallmarks of Chrysler LLC’s new management team with word that Chrysler Pacifica production could be permanently halted as early as November. Ward’s learns the once-celebrated product, which helped define North America’s cross/utility-vehicle segment, has been canceled as Chrysler moves to better leverage its strengths in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Two key suppliers, Benteler Automotive Canada Corp. and Innovatech Seating Systems, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.