Renault SA takes another step in its plans to increase annual sales from 2.5 million to 4 million vehicles by 2010 with the announcement of an agreement to build its Logan small car in India. The right-hand-drive Logan model will be manufactured in India by a proposed 51:49 joint venture between Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M) and Renault. Renault Logan Renault Chairman Louis Schweitzer and M&M Chairman Keshub Mahindra this week signed a formal agreement creating the JV, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.