DEARBORN -- Ford Motor Co. is moving across a broad front to solve quality problems that have plagued the No.2 automaker for years, leading to costly recalls, stalled product launches and poor results in customer surveys, a top official tells Ward’s. James J. Padilla, who advanced to group vice president-Ford North America in the recent management shakeup that ousted President and Chief Executive Jacques Nasser, says he’s covering all the company’s constituencies — employees, suppliers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.