FRANKFURT, Germany – Considered one of Ford Motor Co.’s current-generation “whiz kids,” Mark Fields, 41, is chairman and CEO of Ford’s Premier Automotive Group, a collection of European luxury brands – Aston Martin, Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo. He joined Ford in 1989 and held a series of sales and marketing positions. He’s headed PAG since July of 2002 after serving as president of Mazda Motor Corp., where he oversaw major restructuring and a record turnaround. Mark Fields ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.