Ford Motor Co.’s commitment to its Premier Automotive Group is underlined again with the announcement Richard Parry-Jones will lead its product development efforts and oversee technical matters. Reporting to Wolfgang Reitzle, PAG’s group vice-president, Mr. Parry-Jones — Ford’s group vice president-global marketing, as well as its chief technical officer — will locate to the U.K. "He’s probably the best chassis man in the world," says Bob Dover, president of Land Rover and Jaguar, two of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.