BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI – Gage Products Co. aims to further strengthen its position as an environmentally conscious service supplier by expanding its paint- and sealant-line cleaning programs 20%-30% within the next year, Gage President Donald Dixon says at a conference here. The Ferndale, MI-based pioneer and supplier of paint-system maintenance and solvent-recycling services for the automotive, chemical and pharmaceutical industries has won numerous awards for its environmental and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.