VIENNA – Adam Motor Co., the Pakistani assembler of Chinese-made vehicles under the Zabardast brand, plans to unveil its own small car in March. “We will be launching the first Pakistan designed and manufactured car in March,” says Adam Motor CEO Feroz Khan. Pilot units of the new Zabardast model already have been made, but pictures and the future name of the entry-level car remain closely guarded. Print ad for Adam-built Zabardast Jeep. The new model is designed to have a high ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.