PARIS – A year from now, the city of Paris expects to have the first of 3,000 electric vehicles on its streets that will be used for short-distance rentals in and around the French capital. The winning bidder for the city’s Autolib project will be chosen in December to not only build the necessary infrastructure but also operate the program. Each potential operator is working with a separate auto maker, so such a bulk order, coupled with increased visibility as the cars hit the streets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.