PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen will expand its range into two new segments while hinting at a third with the Peugeot Sesame concept car – all to be on display at the Mondial de l'Automobile which opens in Paris Sept. 28. The Citroen and Peugeot brands offered the media a sneak peak of their show cars in advance of the Paris auto show. Innovation marks go to the Citroen C3 Pluriel, a 3-door hatchback that transforms into a 2-seat open pickup truck. 307CC Peugeot also shows the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.