So you’re an automotive supplier determined to create value for your customer, but every once in a while your production line turns out a bad part. Nobody’s perfect. Michael Chetcuti inspects artwork he made from Ford GT door-trim rings. Don’t fret. Think creatively, like Michael Chetcuti did. His company, Livonia-based prototype specialist Quality Metalcraft, engineered and produces the oblong aluminum door-trim rings that adorn the interior of the highly anticipated Ford GT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.