Robert Bosch GmbH saves itself more than A$14 million ($11 million) thus far as it takes control of Australian automotive brake maker Pacifica Group Ltd. The A$298 million ($236.3 million) bid through wholly owned subsidiary Robert Bosch Investment Nederland BV has attracted 50.86% of the shares in Pacifica, and the European giant says it will integrate the Australian company into its Chassis Systems Brakes operations. Last July, Bosch first approached Pacifica, offering A$2.40 ($1.90) a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.