NEW ORLEANS – Mitsubishi Motors North America’s Lancer Evolution, the high-performance version of the Lancer compact car long available in most other markets, goes on sale in the U.S. next week. All-new Lancer Evolution delivers supercar performance at bargain price. The car’s U.S. availability finally answers a clamor from Mitsubishi aficionados for the turbocharged, all-wheel-drive, high-performance 4-door sedan that has carved a fanatical following in many other countries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.