NOVI, MI – Alcan Inc. officials are finding savings are greater than anticipated from synergies as a result of the acquisition of aluminum producer Pechiney SA of France. Synergies have gone from $250 million to $360 million a year, to be achieved by the end of 2005, says Richard B. Evans, Alcan executive vice president. As a key player in the Pechiney acquisition, Evans is steering its integration with the Canada-based aluminum giant. Alcan's new Novi, MI, plant. Alcan bought ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.