New-vehicle sales start the year strongly in Thailand, with January deliveries up 17.5% to 45,431 units, driven by a 32.8% jump in passenger-car demand. Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd. led by moving 17,616 vehicles, up 5.4% and good for a 38.7% share of the market. Isuzu Motors Co. (Thailand) Ltd. followed with 10,393 units, up 10.5%, with Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co. Ltd. in third place with 7,073 vehicles. Toyota Thailand attributes the overall increase to consumers delaying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.