A breakthrough in theft-proof car windows is claimed for SupaGlass, developed by Pentagon Auto-Tint Ltd. in London, Europe's leading automotive window film application specialist. The side window impact protection system is an effective barrier to smash-and-grab break-ins of parked cars and those stopped at traffic halts. SupaGlass employs a 300-micron (0.01-in.) transparent polyester-based membrane bonded to the inner face of each window. The membrane can resist repeated blows against ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.