How could Ford Motor Co.’s Mercury brand outperform its Blue Oval stablemate in the J.D. Power and Associates 2007 Vehicle Dependability Study when the marques are identical? That’s a question that has plagued researchers since the advent of vehicle-quality studies, says Joe Ivers, executive director-quality and customer satisfaction, J.D. Power and Associates. “As long as there have been customer-survey measurements, you see this 100% of the time,” he says. “At first it seems ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.